Chatting with Wisdom is hosted by Geegado Megwan Kwe Sprit Name means Talking Feather Woman. Rollie Allaire is her Earth name. She empowers women to stand in their truth so they feel fulfilled and can achieve all their desires.
Welcome to the 30-Day Gratitude Challenge.
Once a year, starting on my solar return (my birthday), I take the opportunity to host a Gratitude Challenge to deepen that focus. As the year goes on, it’s easy to get wrapped up in life and we lose that focus.
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” —Albert Einstein
Over the next few days, I will share why gratitude matters. And how to take action living in Gratitude on a daily basis.
What random act of kindness can you do today?
Share your answers in our community or here in the comments.
Here are some random acts of kindness that one could do today:
- Smile and say hello to a stranger.
- Offer to help someone who looks like they could use a hand, such as carrying groceries or holding a door open.
- Compliment someone on their outfit, hairstyle, or something they did well.
- Leave a positive review or rating for a local business.
- Donate clothes, books, or other items to a local charity or shelter.
- Write a thank you note to someone who has made a positive impact on your life.
- Pay for the coffee or meal of the person behind you in line.
- Offer to walk a neighbor’s dog or pet-sit for them.
- Send a message or call a friend or family member to check in and see how they’re doing.
- Plant a tree, pick up trash in your neighborhood, or engage in another act of environmental stewardship.
Remember, even small acts of kindness can have a big impact on others and can make a positive difference in the world.
Every week, we enjoy the company and wisdom of a FEATURED GUEST.
The Guest chooses their topic and we have an unscripted conversation.
Would you like to be a Guest?
Choose the next date available BE A GUEST
Are you ready to stand in your truth and feel fulfilled so you can finally achieve all your desires?
This is the work I’m passionate about. I work with successful women who feel disempowered in their personal relationships to stand in their truth and communicate with confidence.
If you’re ready to discover the #1 block keeping you from standing in your truth and communicating with confidence in your relationships, join me for a complimentary Stand In Your Truth Call.
I strongly believe that each person has the ability to heal themselves and that my job is to bridge the gap between the client and the methods that best suit their process. No matter what our experience in life we can change our lives by taking action and not staying stuck. By helping ourselves, we help others who are struggling with similar experiences. No one comes through this world without struggle, but it’s how we move through those struggles that get us to the other side.