Chatting with Wisdom is hosted by Geegado Megwan Kwe Sprit Name means Talking Feather Woman. Rollie Allaire is her Earth name. She empowers women to stand in their truth so they feel fulfilled and can achieve all their desires.
Welcome to the 30-Day Gratitude Challenge.
Once a year, starting on my solar return (my birthday), I take the opportunity to host a Gratitude Challenge to deepen that focus. As the year goes on, it’s easy to get wrapped up in life and we lose that focus.
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” —Albert Einstein
Over the next few days, I will share why gratitude matters. And how to take action living in Gratitude on a daily basis.
What elements of nature are you most grateful for and why?
Share your answers in our community or here in the comments.
Here are some elements of nature that people often express gratitude for and the reasons why:
- Sunlight – provides warmth, light, and helps with vitamin D synthesis.
- Trees – provide shade, produce oxygen, and create a peaceful and calming atmosphere.
- Bodies of water – such as lakes, rivers, and oceans can have a calming effect on people, and they are a source of food, transportation, and recreation.
- Wildlife – animals and birds can be a source of wonder and enjoyment, and they play important roles in ecosystems and food chains.
- Mountains – offer stunning vistas, hiking and climbing opportunities, and are a symbol of strength and resilience.
- Flowers – can uplift moods, beautify the environment, and attract pollinators.
- Weather – can be dramatic and awe-inspiring, and it brings the necessary precipitation for plant growth and nourishment.
These are just a few examples, but nature provides an abundance of resources and beauty that people can be grateful for.
Every week, we enjoy the company and wisdom of a FEATURED GUEST.
The Guest chooses their topic and we have an unscripted conversation.
Would you like to be a Guest?
Choose the next date available BE A GUEST
Are you ready to stand in your truth and feel fulfilled so you can finally achieve all your desires?
This is the work I’m passionate about. I work with successful women who feel disempowered in their personal relationships to stand in their truth and communicate with confidence.
If you’re ready to discover the #1 block keeping you from standing in your truth and communicating with confidence in your relationships, join me for a complimentary Stand In Your Truth Call.
I strongly believe that each person has the ability to heal themselves and that my job is to bridge the gap between the client and the methods that best suit their process. No matter what our experience in life we can change our lives by taking action and not staying stuck. By helping ourselves, we help others who are struggling with similar experiences. No one comes through this world without struggle, but it’s how we move through those struggles that get us to the other side.
Geegado Megwan Kwe
aka Rollie xoxo
Holistic Life and Wellness Coach
Geegado Megwan Kwe
(Spirit Name - Talking Feather Woman)
Telegram Chat: @Rollie_Coach
All Links: https://linktr.ee/rollie_allaire_coach